The call for Exhibitors for Maker Expo 2015 is ON!
We’re looking for Makers, Artists and Organizations to showcase their amazing creations at our inaugural event in September! Whether you’re an individual, group or team, if you have something to show off, demonstrate , WE WANT YOU!
We’re currently accepting applications for the following:
- Exhibitors – Show off your creations!
- Commercial Exhibitors – Show off AND sell your creations! ($50 event fee to sell items)
- Presentations/Demos – Scheduled or periodic demos during the day
- Workshops – Run a workshop introducing attendees to your field!
- Art Installations – Show off stationary or roaming art at the Expo!
Our focus is on interactivity and inclusivity — we want to celebrate a wide range of topics and disciplines, including but certainly not limited to:
3D printing · Agriculture · Arduino · General Arts · Biology · Computing · Crafts · Electric Vehicles · Electronics · Engineering · Gardening · How-tos & Education · Metalworking · Model Aircraft & Flying Machines · Paper Arts & Robotics · Science/Chemistry · Sewing/Textiles · Space & Near-Space · Student Projects · Wearables · Woodworking AND MORE!
Ready to apply? Please click through and complete the application to get started! If you need more info on the application process, please check out our Exhibitors Page or don’t hesitate to Contact us directly.
Our application deadline is July 1st, 2015, so get your proposal in ASAP so you don’t miss out!